2558Re: .swp file left behind on Windows

  • Mansing
    Dec 8, 2008
      Rats! I tag the following mode line to all of my Chinese text files, to
      mark their encoding and font set etc.:

      <!-- vim: set fo+=mM gfn=MingLiU\:h12 enc=utf-8: -->

      I do that to avoid the ugly Latin in CJK font sets (for normal English
      text files) and to avoid the use of a BOM. I am running Windows (Vista).

      mt 081209