2499Re: Help with suppressing display of certain characters.

  • Kenneth Reid Beesley
    Jun 12, 2008
      You might just post a short sequence of Unicode code-point values, e.g.

      (beginning)

      0x0643 (kaaf)
      0x064F (Damma)
      0x062A (taa')
      0x0650 (kasra)
      0x0628 (baa')
      0x064E (fatHa)
      0x062A (taa')
      0x0652 (sukuun)

      (end)

      and explain what is not being rendered correctly. (Here the kaaf-taa'-
      baa'-taa' should
      be displayed properly connected, right-to-left; the Damma should
      appear above the (initial-form) kaaf, the kasra should appear below
      the (medial-form) taa', the fatHa should appear above the (medial-
      form) baa', and the sukuun should appear above the (final-form) taa'.

      Please specify which font you are using.

      Best,

      Ken

      On 12 Jun 2008, at 07:09, itabtabai wrote:

      > Can't upload, e-mail is rejected!
      > My first time using rapidshare, I hope the link is the right one:
      >
      > http://rapidshare.com/files/121921145/macvim.gif.html
      >
      > On Jun 12, 3:38 pm, Nico Weber <nicolaswe...@...> wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >>> Sorry guys, but it is my first time here, I've got two comparative
      >>> screenshots and a sample text file. How do I post them?
      >>
      >> you could use the "upload file" button athttp://groups.google.com/group/vim_mac
      >> , post them to rapidshare, or append them to a mail if the files
      >> are
      >> not too big.
      >>
      >> Nico

      Kenneth R. Beesley, D.Phil.