2494Re: Help with suppressing display of certain characters.

  • itabtabai
    Jun 12, 2008
      It might be a MacVim problem after all since it renders well on your
      "gvim".
      I am not sure if there is a "+arabic" literal configuration option. Do
      you mean "multibyte" "huge" ./configure options? The "set arabic"
      command works, so I am assuming that I've built with arabic support.

      Note that the images I've sent are using the most decent fonts that
      MacVim would display. I've been through more bad fonts at display,
      e.g. some fonts would eat up the first character on the line. Not to
      mention that when "arabic" is set and display becomes RTL the line
      numbering would get messed up.

      Should I compile MacVim with gvim support, maybe that would solve the
      problem?