2486Re: Help with suppressing display of certain characters.

  • björn
    Jun 12 4:37 AM
      2008/6/12 itabtabai <itabtabai@...>:

      > I do edits using regexp on large files. However, I am facing problems
      > with Arabic diacritics display on MacVim, and I am assuming it is
      > inherited from vim so there is no work around it. Therefore, I wonder
      > if I can suppress certain characters from being displayed so the text
      > would show neatly and editing files would be easy on the eyes.
      >
      > any help would be appreciated ...

      I do not know for sure but this is possibly a problem with MacVim. It
      is know that MacVim has problems with certain nonspacing marks to
      which set Arabic diacritics may belong. If you could post a sample of
      some problematic text we could confirm whether or not this is a MacVim
      specific problem.

      Björn