2469Re: Unicode conversion bug?

    May 3, 2008
      On 03/05/08 20:30, T.P.S.Nakagawa wrote:
      > Thank you Tony, and excuse me too late reply.

      No problem.

      [...]
      > > Libiconv 1.9.2 is available precompiled from GnuWin32 from the page
      >
      > O.K. I install all GnuWin32 and add path to it's bin.
      > I erase old iconv.dll, result of all test pattern is same to old iconv.dll.

      Make sure to have iconv.dll (and possibly all GnuWin32 executables) in
      the PATH (which, on Windows, is a semicolon-separated list). How to set
      that depends on your Windows version. IIRC, in XP it is at "Control
      Panel -> System -> Advanced -> Environment Variables" or something similar.

      > # And Thank you webmaster of http://www.vim.org/ (is Mr. Bram? ) to link change.
      [...]

      I think it is Bram, yes.

      "I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the
      great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
      -- Winston Churchill