2456how to avoid GVIM lose syntax highlighting when multi-buffer/ multi-tab editing?

  • za
    Mar 14, 2008
      Did you come upon this kind of trouble?

      my GVIM lose syntax hightlighting oftenly.
      especially when I switch to another tab or buffer
      I checked the plugins i used for filetypes or global, no extras besides
      native things there, or maybe I once put in and then forgot?

      by the way, I always edit .html, php, .c, .java files in same time, this
      seems to heavy the problem, which is really boreing to type ":syntax on
      " or even shorthand every minute. :(