2453Re: Unicode conversion bug?

  • Mansing
    Mar 12, 2008
      The instruction works! Seems I must set both "enc" and "fenc" correctly
      ~before~ loading an input file.

      I used to set only the "enc" to match input file format before loading,
      and then the "fenc" to match the desired output file format before
      saving --everything looked fine until you reopen the output file!

      Thank you!
      mt 2008-03-13