2431Re: Problem with searching multi-byte word in gvim

  • Kiwon Um
    Dec 31, 2007
      Hi all.

      I've solved this problem.
      It seemed to be problematic with my XIM module, nabi.

      Today I've changed to scim-1.4.7 with scim-hangul-0.3.2.
      And All is fine.

      Thanks for all you guys' interests and advises. :)

      Best regards,
      Kiwon Um