2364Re: Vim on OS X, (no)macatsui problem

  • Joseph Retzer
    Oct 5, 2007
      The MacVim looks great but as a newbie I'm not sure how to get it to work from the command window. I have the mvim.htm file but not sure where to save it or what to name it to etc. Any advice would be much appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Joe

      Nico Weber <nicolasweber@...> wrote:

      > One way that _might_ work is to get MacVim ( http://code.google.com/
      > p/macvim/ ), set its MMCellWidthMultiplier user default to
      > something a bit larger than 1 (do `defaults write org.vim.MacVim
      > MMCellWidthMultiplier 1.3`, see http://code.google.com/p/macvim/
      > wiki/UserDefaults for more information) and use that. This widens
      > up all glyphs, but perhaps it's good enough.

      Doing `:set ambiwidth=double` might help as well.

      Nico