2336Re: Inputting the newer unicode characters

  • Kenneth Beesley
    Sep 4, 2007
      Tony,

      If I were just typing in a Supplementary character here and there,
      or even an isolated word, I would use a similar solution.

      However, I'm editing (proofreading) chapter-length texts consisting of
      supplementary characters, and when I open such a text in vim and
      see nothing but a screenful of question marks, you can imagine
      my disappointment.

      Best wishes,

      Ken