      From: vim_multibyte@...
      [mailto:vim_multibyte@...] On Behalf Of Shawn Kim
      Sent: 03 August 2007 17:37
      To: vim_multibyte@...
      Cc: vim_dev@...; Bram Moolenaar; vim-dev;
      vim-multibyte@...; um.kiwon@...
      Subject: Re: Fwd: VIM 7.1 compilation error

      Ben Peterson wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Wouldn't hangul be a very big keymap? If the keymap was for
      individual jamo it would be manageable but I'm not sure how vim would
      then combine the jamo. If it is for all hangul characters it will be
      very large -- unless I am missing something.
      > On the other hand, it should also be relatively easy to generate the
      keymap automatically...
      > Benjamin
      Replying to all,

      Hi, Benjamin,

      Yes, It is a huge set of letters.
      There are more than 10,000 letters that can possibly be made up, even
      excluding obsoleted ones.

      And there is a criticism I found about that method :

      Thanks for your comment