2309Re: Solution for the problem of gvimext in UTF-8 locale

    Jul 31 11:28 AM
      Rainux wrote:

      > Wonderful answer!
      >
      > Yes, I think the problem that Vim can not handle ucs-2le encoding file
      > I've encoutered, is produced by the problem of native encoding
      > conversion in Win32.

      What is your 'encoding' set to then? Win32 has reasonable Unicode
      support, and Vim does some conversion itself too. Thus this would only
      fail if your 'encoding' is set to something that MS-Windows doesn't
      support.

      It might be that your 'fileencodings' setting has a wrong value.

      70. ISDN lines are added to your house on a hourly basis