2244ezmlm warning

  • vim-multibyte-help@vim.org
    Nov 3, 2006
      vim-multibyte@... mailing list.

      at vim-multibyte-owner@....

      Messages to you from the vim-multibyte mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-multibyte mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-multibyte mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-multibyte-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-multibyte-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      2242

      Date: 22 Oct 2006 21:42:25 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-multibyte-return-2242-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim-multibyte@yahoogroups.com>:
      Connected to 66.218.66.172 but connection died. (#4.4.2)