209[vim-multibyte] Re: PATCH: Fix for bold characters spilling over left side in GUI.

  • Park Chong-Dae
    Mar 24, 2000
      Dear vim-dev and vim-multibyte teams,

      I make another patch based on the Robert's work.

      I make some code clean up.

      screen_char_needs_redraw() is becomes lighter.
      (I also changed the function name shorter.)
      And the function has no side effects now. (no char_bytes setting)

      This patch is based on the original vim-5.6 source.
      Please test the newer patch. I've just tested it in the MULTI_BYTE environment
      in console mode(xterm) only. ^^;

      Chong-Dae Park
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic