205[vim-multibyte] Re: PATCH: Fix for bold characters spilling over left side in GUI.
- Mar 25, 2000Park Chong-Dae wrote:
> I make another patch based on the Robert's work.I didn't check if this patch works properly, but spotted a few things:
- is_need_update() has ANSI style declarations. Old compilers can't handle
- The last two "if" statements in is_need_update() can be combined.
- The "endcol = Columns" can be put inside the "if (rlflag)". I wonder of the
combination of right-left text and multibyte works? Probably doesn't make
- It looks like it's possible that update_next is set for the character just
right of the screen.
They now pass three KNIGHTS impaled to a tree. With their feet off the
ground, with one lance through the lot of them, they are skewered up
like a barbecue.
"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" PYTHON (MONTY) PICTURES LTD
/-/-- Bram Moolenaar --- Bram@... --- http://www.moolenaar.net --\-\
\-\-- Vim: http://www.vim.org ---- ICCF Holland: http://www.vim.org/iccf --/-/
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>