205[vim-multibyte] Re: PATCH: Fix for bold characters spilling over left side in GUI.

    Mar 25, 2000
      Park Chong-Dae wrote:

      > I make another patch based on the Robert's work.

      I didn't check if this patch works properly, but spotted a few things:

      - is_need_update() has ANSI style declarations. Old compilers can't handle
      this.

      - The last two "if" statements in is_need_update() can be combined.

      - The "endcol = Columns" can be put inside the "if (rlflag)". I wonder of the
      combination of right-left text and multibyte works? Probably doesn't make
      sense anyway.

      - It looks like it's possible that update_next is set for the character just
      right of the screen.

      --
      They now pass three KNIGHTS impaled to a tree. With their feet off the
      ground, with one lance through the lot of them, they are skewered up