2026Re: "breakat" non-English chars when set linebreak and wrap

  • Camillo Särs
    Aug 29, 2005
      Hi Bram,

      Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Anyway, using a regexp here will certainly slow down processing.
      > Currently a 256-entry lookup table is used to speedup processing. That
      > won't work for multi-byte characters...

      Do you keep the unicode charater properties in memory somewhere? In
      that case you might want to consider doing a lookup in that table
      instead. Actually, I believe that that's the only "right" solution that
      would work reasonably correctly under any language.

      Camillo Särs <ged@...> Aim for the impossible and you
      http://camillo.särs.net will achieve the improbable
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic