10[vim-multibyte] Vim in San Francisco and/or at Berkeley Oct12/13/14

  • Sven Guckes
    Oct 4, 1999
      Hi, fellow Vim users in California!

      I am currently in Arcata (near Eureka) and I will be coming down to
      San Francisco on Tuesday October 12th. I will probably take a look
      at the Berkeley campus and maybe to meet some of you guys there.
      So if you have some spare time on either of Oct 12-14 - let me know! :-)

      I might not be able to check my email on my way until
      I get into Sacramento on the weekend before (Oct 9/10).

      Sven