Re: :resize not working

  • Thorsten Höser
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      Hello,

      i think this works as expected. I have heard of resize before and use
      this command often. It works the same way in the linux and windows
      Version (gui or console).

      :he :resize

      "... If there is only one window, resizing that window will also
      change the command
      line height. If there are several windows, resizing the current
      window will
      also change the height of the window below it (and sometimes the
      window above
      it)."

      bye,

      Thorsten