Re: Bug in url handler?

  • Holger Rapp
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hi,

      > It struck me though that the problem you are seeing may be the same
      > bug as in Issue 130:
      >
      > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=130
      >
      > The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
      > If so, then that is most likely the problem. If not, you should
      > still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
      > restart. Does the problem persist?
      This solved the issue for me. I removed % from my viminfo line and
      things work
      like a charm. I do not need the bufferlist restored anyway since i
      work with
      sessionfiles.

      Thanks for the help ;)
      Keep up the good work on MacVim; it is the best implementation of vim
      out there!

      Greetings,
      Holger

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2009
        2009/2/2 Holger Rapp:

        >> The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
        >> If so, then that is most likely the problem. If not, you should
        >> still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
        >> restart. Does the problem persist?
        > This solved the issue for me. I removed % from my viminfo line and
        > things work
        > like a charm. I do not need the bufferlist restored anyway since i
        > work with
        > sessionfiles.

        Good! I know exactly where the bug is but I have yet to come up with
        a _good_ way to fix it, but I'll most likely have it fixed before the
        next snapshot.