Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Bug in url handler?

Expand Messages
  • björn
    ... I don t know of any way. It struck me though that the problem you are seeing may be the same bug as in Issue 130:
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      2009/1/30 Holger Rapp:
      >
      >> I'll look into this bug, but can't you just use the command line
      >> parameter "+num" instead? For example:
      >>
      >> mvim /etc/profile +20
      > unfortunately not. I can change the note in OmniFocus by Applescript
      > (or actually by a python apple event script called appscript which
      > rocks so hard i can hardly describe it :) ). And OmniFocus turns urls
      > into clickable items. I am not aware of a possibility to use urls to
      > launch a script with arguments. Are there any?

      I don't know of any way.

      It struck me though that the problem you are seeing may be the same
      bug as in Issue 130:

      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=130

      The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
      If so, then that is most likely the problem. If not, you should
      still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
      restart. Does the problem persist?

      Björn

      --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
      You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
      For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
      -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
    • Ben Schmidt
      ... I hope there aren t, because that would introduce all kinds of security problems. Ben. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        >> I am not aware of a possibility to use urls to
        >> launch a script with arguments. Are there any?
        >
        > I don't know of any way.

        I hope there aren't, because that would introduce all kinds of security
        problems.

        Ben.




        --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
        You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
        For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
        -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
      • Holger Rapp
        Hi, ... This solved the issue for me. I removed % from my viminfo line and things work like a charm. I do not need the bufferlist restored anyway since i work
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 2, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          Hi,

          > It struck me though that the problem you are seeing may be the same
          > bug as in Issue 130:
          >
          > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=130
          >
          > The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
          > If so, then that is most likely the problem. If not, you should
          > still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
          > restart. Does the problem persist?
          This solved the issue for me. I removed % from my viminfo line and
          things work
          like a charm. I do not need the bufferlist restored anyway since i
          work with
          sessionfiles.

          Thanks for the help ;)
          Keep up the good work on MacVim; it is the best implementation of vim
          out there!

          Greetings,
          Holger



          --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
          You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
          For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
          -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
        • björn
          ... Good! I know exactly where the bug is but I have yet to come up with a _good_ way to fix it, but I ll most likely have it fixed before the next snapshot.
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 2, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            2009/2/2 Holger Rapp:
            >
            >> The question is: do you set 'viminfo' to contain "%" in your [g]vimrc?
            >> If so, then that is most likely the problem. If not, you should
            >> still try to move your [g]vimrc and .vim folder out of the way and
            >> restart. Does the problem persist?
            > This solved the issue for me. I removed % from my viminfo line and
            > things work
            > like a charm. I do not need the bufferlist restored anyway since i
            > work with
            > sessionfiles.

            Good! I know exactly where the bug is but I have yet to come up with
            a _good_ way to fix it, but I'll most likely have it fixed before the
            next snapshot.

            Björn

            --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
            You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
            For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
            -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.