Vim 6.2 makefile for carbon version

  • Volker B├╝scher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi...

      I'm looking for a makefile for vim 6.2 which produces a carbon version of
      vim.

      I was able to compile a terminal and X11 version with the "huge" featureset
      without any errors.

      Sadly I can't use the binary version from http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/
      because I've installed perl 5.8.

      The makefile Make_osx.mak from the Muraoka Taro is for the Vim 6.1 version
      and isn't working with vim 6.2

      The binary tarball from http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX/ didn't include the
      makefile (sadly) and a quick google didn't show up anything useful.

      Can anybody direct me to a makefile (Benji maybe)???

      Thanks in advance

      Volker

      If there are any language errors in this post, blame my english-teacher! ;-)