imdisable and the bouncing Dock icon

  • Jun T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2009
      I have tried the git HEAD (and snapshot 42 also) and found that imdisable is ON by default, which means IM-control is disabled (my IM is Kotoeri). If I turn it OFF by 'set noimdisable' then the IM-control is back, but the "Bouncing Dock icon" appears as described in the issue 56:
      http://code.google.com/p/macvim/issues/detail?id=56

      If I set __CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x1F5:0:0 then the bouncing dock icon does not appear but IM-control is also lost.

      Is this a known problem?

      MacOSX 10.5.6, intel iMac