Re: Patch for winpos

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2003
      At 19:29 Uhr -0400 2003-05-23, Benji Fisher wrote:
      >>Sorry, I can't generate Carbon code, my codewarrior is too old.
      >>But if someone can provide a carbon binary, I can test it on 8.6
      >>
      >>Axel
      >
      > Does that mean you can use a Carbon binary compiled on OS X?
      >
      > --Benji Fisher

      In theory I can use a Carbon binary compiled on OS X. That was the
      whole point about Carbon.

      But since the OS X version is compiled for UNIX it does not work on MacOS 8.6.
      (Even after setting T/C to APPL/VIM!)

      BTW, MacOS didn't allow me to rename vimrc to .vimrc, I had to shell
      out to do that. Not a problem for me, but maybe for the average Mac
      User.)

      Axel,
      Now with a green V in his dock:-)