Precisely adjusting window size

  • Eyeprotocol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hello all

      I wish there was a way for precisely adjusting window size. This is
      because i keep my MacVim window exactly above my Terminal window,
      which also provides limited features for adjusting its size. So, way
      beyond 'set columns' and 'set lines' i wish there was a way for :

      - Adjusting the width of the column that is reserved for displaying
      line numbers
      - Adjusting the blank space between the "line-numbers column' and my
      code

      I am pretty sure that both can really be adjusted, because i have done
      it in the past, on a gvim installation under Windows. Could anyone
      assist?

      Panos