Re: mvim with RainbowParenthesis.vim

  • Aaron Feng
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
      Ben,

      I realized I don't event need rainbow parenthesis because mvim already have it baked into the lisp.vim syntax file, but it's not enabled by default.  Thanks for the help out.

      Aaron

      On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@...> wrote:

      > I'm trying to get RainbowParenthesis working on the latest stable
      > version of mvim.  I put RainbowParenthesis in the proper location and
      > it does get sourced when mvim starts up, but the plugin is not
      > working.  Anyone has any ideas?

      The plugin is only written for console Vim, not GUI Vim. Do this to its
      .vim file and it'll work in the GUI:

      :%s/ctermfg=\(\k\+\)/ctermfg=\1 guifg=\1

      Ben.