Python support for OS X (Carbon)?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Patrick Curtain wrote:
      > Hey Folks!
      >
      > Let me presume that this has been beaten to death already.... but.
      >
      > Any reason we don't compile with python support? The mac is shipping
      > with it, fully supported.... does it pose difficulties that prevent
      > including it everywhere?
      >
      > --p

      I look forward to the day when I can maintain the Mac OS X binaries with a
      simple "make". Currently, we can get an Aqua interface from Project Builder or
      from Muraoka Taro's Make_osx.mak . Neither of these is integrated with the
      configure/make routine that we use on Linux etc., so adding Python support is
      not so simple as adding a configure argument. If someone can tell me how to get
      Python support in the Carbon version, I will be happy to do it.

      --Benji Fisher