Re: MacVim.app - snapshot 39

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      2008/12/2 Brian Palmer <BackupBrian@...>:

      > Grabbed it from the appcast last night and ran into a strange problem,
      > my system.log has filled with 2GB of MacVim messages, all alike:
      >
      > Vim[46889:713] Exception caught when processing command queue:
      > "connection is invalid"
      >
      > Not sure what I may have done to trigger it, it happened overnight
      > when I left a MacVim window open.

      Argh! I thought I'd managed to work around that problem with snap 39.
      There should have been other messages logged as well though; can you
      look for messages starting with "outputQueue(len:" and send it to me?
      Also, any other messages except the above are of interest. If there
      are no other messages at all that would also be of interest to me (it
      seems that this is the case, but please look before other messages
      first).

      Thanks,