Re: MacVim.app - snapshot 39

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2008
      björn wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have uploaded a new snapshot of MacVim.app to:
      >
      > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot
      >
      > This is a very minor update which mainly takes care of the "Stray
      > process..." warning messages from launchd (fix by Ben Schmidt), but I
      > have also updated to the latest Vim patches and runtime files (I
      > forgot to do this for snapshot 38). Nico Weber's patch that adds
      > mappings to <D-BS> and <M-BS> in insert mode also made it.
      >
      > I am hoping we won't find any major problems with this snapshot so
      > that I can update the appcast in a couple of days.

      Seems OK over here after a quick test.

      Ben.

    • Brian Palmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
        > I am hoping we won't find any major problems with this snapshot so
        > that I can update the appcast in a couple of days.

        Grabbed it from the appcast last night and ran into a strange problem,
        my system.log has filled with 2GB of MacVim messages, all alike:

        Vim[46889:713] Exception caught when processing command queue:
        "connection is invalid"

        Not sure what I may have done to trigger it, it happened overnight
        when I left a MacVim window open.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
          2008/12/2 Brian Palmer <BackupBrian@...>:

          > Grabbed it from the appcast last night and ran into a strange problem,
          > my system.log has filled with 2GB of MacVim messages, all alike:
          >
          > Vim[46889:713] Exception caught when processing command queue:
          > "connection is invalid"
          >
          > Not sure what I may have done to trigger it, it happened overnight
          > when I left a MacVim window open.

          Argh! I thought I'd managed to work around that problem with snap 39.
          There should have been other messages logged as well though; can you
          look for messages starting with "outputQueue(len:" and send it to me?
          Also, any other messages except the above are of interest. If there
          are no other messages at all that would also be of interest to me (it
          seems that this is the case, but please look before other messages
          first).

          Thanks,