Re: Vim 6.2a on Mac OS

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
      Axel Kielhorn wrote:

      > 2 small changes for Vim:
      >
      > os_mac.build needs ex_eval.c as source file.
      > gui_mac.c had some unused variables.

      I'll include them, thanks!

      > These changes do not affect the carbon port.
      >
      > I'm still fighting with the explorer.

      You better fix the Mac version soon, because I'm planning to get a
      Powerbook. Wouldn't be very happy if Vim doesn't run properly on it!

      --
      There's no place like $(HOME)!

    • Axel Kielhorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
        At 22:59 Uhr +0200 2003-04-28, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        >You better fix the Mac version soon, because I'm planning to get a
        >Powerbook. Wouldn't be very happy if Vim doesn't run properly on it!

        But you will probably use MacOS X and not OS 9.
        On OS X you have no problems with strange line endings and even
        stranger ways to write a path.

        Axel