Vim 6.2a on Mac OS

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2003
      Hi Bram,

      2 small changes for Vim:

      os_mac.build needs ex_eval.c as source file.
      gui_mac.c had some unused variables.

      These changes do not affect the carbon port.

      I'm still fighting with the explorer.

      Axel
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2003
        Axel Kielhorn wrote:

        > 2 small changes for Vim:
        >
        > os_mac.build needs ex_eval.c as source file.
        > gui_mac.c had some unused variables.

        I'll include them, thanks!

        > These changes do not affect the carbon port.
        >
        > I'm still fighting with the explorer.

        You better fix the Mac version soon, because I'm planning to get a
        Powerbook. Wouldn't be very happy if Vim doesn't run properly on it!

        --
        There's no place like $(HOME)!

      • Axel Kielhorn
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2003
          At 22:59 Uhr +0200 2003-04-28, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          >You better fix the Mac version soon, because I'm planning to get a
          >Powerbook. Wouldn't be very happy if Vim doesn't run properly on it!

          But you will probably use MacOS X and not OS 9.
          On OS X you have no problems with strange line endings and even
          stranger ways to write a path.

          Axel