Re: file decryption not working properly

  • Ben Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      B M L wrote:
      > When I attempt to decrypt a file on Mac that I have encrypted on Linux
      > or Pc, it only decrypts part of the file, leaving the rest gobbledygook.
      >
      > Anyone know what's going on? How can I fix this?

      I don't at first suspect Vim for this one. It's unlikely something has
      gone wrong with decryption (but hey, it's possible). First, though, how
      are you transferring the files between the machines? Maybe some
      line-break translation is going on that is breaking the files. Does it
      happen reliably? Can you provide an example?

      Ben.