Re: Bash Support Plugin

  • Ben Sullivan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2008
      Hi bjorn

      Got it - thanks a lot.

      Cheers

      Ben

      On 28/10/2008, at 1:27 AM, björn wrote:

      2008/10/27 Ben Sullivan <ben.sullivan@...>:
      hotkeys attached.  Yeah - terminal vim doesn't work either.  Think I might
      hit up the author for a few hints...

      It works for me and I think the problems you are having are stemming
      from the fact that 'filetype' isn't set properly on your end.  Try
      typing

      :set ft=sh

      and then try one of the shortcuts, e.g. \hh and it should work.  If
      that does the trick you should add the following line to your ~/.vimrc
      file (create one if it doesn't exist):

      filetype plugin indent on

      See ":h filetype" for more information.

      Björn