Buffer history missed:bug?

  • Riccardo Ghiglianovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hi all,

      if you open more than one file and you switch betwen them (:bn) you
      loose the history of the commands typed (i.e. Undo buffer is cleaned).
      Is it regular? is it a bug? If it is regular, I dont like it !

      ciao!

      RIc

      --
      Riccardo Ghiglianovich
      R&D
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2003
        Riccardo Ghiglianovich wrote:
        > Hi all,
        >
        > if you open more than one file and you switch betwen them (:bn) you
        > loose the history of the commands typed (i.e. Undo buffer is cleaned).
        > Is it regular? is it a bug? If it is regular, I dont like it !

        This is not a Mac-specific question. I suggest you try the general vim
        users' list.

        HTH --Benji Fisher