Potential replacement for "Edit in MacVim" input manager

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Hi all,

      I've recently been told about a new project that may potentially be
      used as a replacement for the "Edit in MacVim" input manager and I
      thought it may of interested to some MacVim users out there. The
      project is called QuickCursor and you can read all about it here:

      http://hogbaysoftware.com/products/quickcursor

      I'd be interested to know how it works if anybody decides to try to
      use it with MacVim. I'm going to have a look myself when I get a
      chance.

      The interesting thing is that QuickCursor does not rely on an input
      manager hack; instead it uses the Accessibly API to read and write
      text from other applications. So this may be a more future-proof
      alternative than the "Edit in MacVim" input manager.