color of folds

  • Doris Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2008
      hi list,

      I customized my terminal such that the background-color is black (it's
      called <<homebrew>> within the preferences of the terminal). now when
      I use folding (within latex-suite), then the folds appear with blue
      letters on gray background.
      I would prefer that the folds do have the same color-sceme than the
      rest.

      any suggestions?

      tia