Re: Subject: Feature/Fix Requests

  • Jjgod Jiang
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7 6:21 PM
      Hi,

      On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, björn wrote:
      > I will apply this patch...but do you know why the rects in full-screen
      > and windowed mode aren't the same (and hence explain why this blurring
      > occurred in full-screen)? I can look into myself but I thought I'd
      > ask in case you had an idea as to why this was.

      I did some debugging, found out the rect requested by drawRect: to redraw
      is sometimes 1 pixel wider than the frame/bounds size of the text view.
      For example, if I add the following debugging code into drawRect:

      NSLog(@"rect.size.width: r=%g, f=%g, b=%g", rect.size.width,
      [self frame].size.width, [self bounds].size.width);

      I can get this output in full screen mode:

      2008-09-08 09:10:02.199 MacVim[15316:10b] rect.size.width: r=781, f=780,
      b=780

      That's something I've never seen and still unable to find out why,
      though.

      - Jiang