Re: Proposed change to dialog when closing an unsaved window.

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 24, 2008
      2008/8/24 Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@...>:

      > By the way, is it safe now to open multiple copies of MacVim without
      > fiddling manually with bundle identifiers? I think I heard you changed
      > this, but I'd rather confirm so I don't break my open edit sessions
      > unnecessarily. :-)

      Yes, you can open any number of MacVim instances (though I don't
      recommend it) without having to change bundle identifiers since snap
      34. The only problem is that any instances you open after the first
      will log an error message because system services uses the bundle
      identifier to open its own NSConnection. This should be harmless, but
      may confuse system services in ways I can't predict.