Re: NERDTree - have all mvim tabs show the nerdTree file explorer

  • Nico Weber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hi Rick,

      On 17.08.2008, at 21:10, Rick wrote:

      > This is probably in the NERDTree help but I didn't see it... When I
      > open a new tab from the file tree I'd like it ot open as a tab in
      > mvim but also show the nerdTree file explorer window as well.
      > Basically in all tabs I want to have the file explorer showing. Is
      > this possible? I figure I'm missing something simple, so pardon for
      > the basic question.

      since no-one answered this, you might want to ask the question again
      on the vim_use list. More people are subscribed to it, so you might
      get more help over there.

      I couldn't find anything about this in the NERDTree help either, so
      perhaps it's not supported. In that case, you could send a feature
      request to the author (see `:h NERDTreeAuthor` for his email address).

      Nico