Terminal style colorscheme

  • Bob Ippolito
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 19, 2003
      This may be of interest to someone, but assuming you use
      black-background grey-text terminals, it changes all of the highlights
      to look be entirely consistent between gvim and colored terminal vim.

      -bob
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
        Bob Ippolito wrote:
        > This may be of interest to someone, but assuming you use
        > black-background grey-text terminals, it changes all of the highlights
        > to look be entirely consistent between gvim and colored terminal vim.
        >
        > -bob

        Er, did you mean to attach a colorscheme file?

        --Benji Fisher
      • Bob Ippolito
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
          I'm pretty sure I did.. perhaps a problem with my mailserver? I'll
          try again.
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
            I got it this time. Thanks.

            --Benji Fisher