Finder Crash...

  • Riccardo Ghiglianovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
      Hi all,

      my Finder crashes when I try to set Vim as default application in the
      "Open with" window of the inspector (Command+I" .

      I am using OSX 10.2.4 and Vim 6.1.320

      ??!!???

      RIc

      --
      /* No Comment */
      iChat: ghiglianovichr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2003
        Riccardo Ghiglianovich sez:
        } my Finder crashes when I try to set Vim as default application in the
        } "Open with" window of the inspector (Command+I" .
        }
        } I am using OSX 10.2.4 and Vim 6.1.320
        } ??!!???

        This may or may not be vim's fault. There have been lots of reports of
        10.2.4 instability and general bugginess.

        } RIc
        --Greg