Re: About main page

  • Timothy Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2008
      On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:56 PM, orfeo <mcceqe@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      I like your your main page. How do you made it? I'm beginner. Can you
      post me wiki code, pls. Also, I like macvim, my favorite editor.

      Thx
      Orfeus

      You should view the source for the web page (using Firefox this you can View->Page Source) and see the HTML that went into creating the page.

      The Wiki is GoogleCode's wiki.

      --
      Stand Fast,
      tjg. [Timothy Grant]