Re: fontpanel.diff

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 31, 2003
      Rain Dog wrote:

      > ":set guifont=*" to invoke the Font Panel. Close the panel
      > to set the selected font.

      P.S. It would be nice to have an "OK" button and a "Cancel" button. I
      do not like the idea of closing the panel to choose the selected font.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Bob Ippolito
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 19, 2003
        This may be of interest to someone, but assuming you use
        black-background grey-text terminals, it changes all of the highlights
        to look be entirely consistent between gvim and colored terminal vim.

        -bob
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
          Bob Ippolito wrote:
          > This may be of interest to someone, but assuming you use
          > black-background grey-text terminals, it changes all of the highlights
          > to look be entirely consistent between gvim and colored terminal vim.
          >
          > -bob

          Er, did you mean to attach a colorscheme file?

          --Benji Fisher
        • Bob Ippolito
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
            I'm pretty sure I did.. perhaps a problem with my mailserver? I'll
            try again.
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 21, 2003
              I got it this time. Thanks.

              --Benji Fisher