Re: OT: killing spam messages to the list

  • Yongwei Wu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 8:04 AM
      2008/7/2 Alex Esplin <alex.esplin@...>:

      > Warning: Off Topic.
      >
      > Is anyone else getting some of these spam messages that are coming to the list?
      >
      > If I hit "report spam" on these in gmail's web client, will it report
      > the spammer or the list?

      It may be better to go to http://groups.google.com, find the message,
      and report it there. I assume it works better for group messages.
      However, I am really concerned that many obvious spam messages now
      pass Google's spam filter (last time I saw a typical porn message,
      which I suppose even a naive filter should eliminate it).

      Best regards,

      Yongwei

      --
      Wu Yongwei