Re: Won't launch from Dock in Jaguar

  • Markus Fischer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003
      Am Mittwoch, 22.01.03 um 16:27 Uhr schrieb Jim Hart:

      > On my Apple PowerBook G4 (Titanium) running Mac OS X 10.2.3 and Vim
      > binary vimJag6.1.184, Vim launches fine if I double-click in Finder.
      > But, if I drag Vim to the Dock and then try to launch it from the Dock
      > icon, it makes a separate temporary icon in the Dock, starts to
      > launch, then quits.

      Try to empty your trashcan if you had a previous(older)
      version of vim installed before.
      Or remove the dock icon, start vim by doubleclicking in
      the finder and ctrl-click on that icon and select 'Keep in Dock' from
      the context menu.

      If all this will not help, try a restart(uhh) or a logout/login and try
      again.

      Mit freundlichem Gruss

      Markus Fischer <fischer@...>
      MSNET phone +49 234 90200