Re: The application Vim quit unexpectedly.

  • Chris Maiden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      Thanks...

      On 21 Jun 2008, at 17:45, Timothy Grant wrote:

      > You may need to do a complete OS re-install to get things back where
      > they were.
      >
      > I hope that's not the case, but you may need to be prepared for that
      > possibility.

      I did an archive and re-install, MacVim is back and working - thanks
      everyone.

      --
      Best regards,

      Chris Maiden
      Samatason Ltd
      mob: 07815 902 358
      web: www.samatason.co.uk
      skype: chris.maiden

      Registered in England and Wales - Company No: 04700715
      Registered office: 15 Mayflower Grove, Claughton on Brock, Preston,
      Lancashire, PR3 0QU