appcast/check for updates not working

  • Mitch Lewandowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
      I've noticed that the appcast stopped updating since build 28, and
      check for updates hasn't worked for me since around then (build 30 I
      know didn't work, as I just tried it). Is there a new link?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
        2008/6/22 Mitch Lewandowski <mitch@...>:

        > I've noticed that the appcast stopped updating since build 28, and
        > check for updates hasn't worked for me since around then (build 30 I
        > know didn't work, as I just tried it). Is there a new link?

        I disabled the AppCast since the last few snapshots had problems. I
        release snapshot 32 today, you can download it from here:

        http://code.google.com/p/macvim/

        If snapshot 32 seems ok I'll update the AppCast again.

      • Mitch Lewandowski
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 22, 2008
          Thanks, good to know.

          On Jun 22, 1:56 pm, "björn" <bjorn.winck...@...> wrote:
          > 2008/6/22 Mitch Lewandowski <mi...@...>:
          >

          > > I've noticed that the appcast stopped updating since build 28, and
          > > check for updates hasn't worked for me since around then (build 30 I
          > > know didn't work, as I just tried it).  Is there a new link?
          >
          > I disabled the AppCast since the last few snapshots had problems.  I
          > release snapshot 32 today, you can download it from here:
          >
          > http://code.google.com/p/macvim/
          >
          > If snapshot 32 seems ok I'll update the AppCast again.
          >
          > Björn
        • Xiao G. Wu
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011
            I've just downloaded snapshot 62 and noticed "Check for Updates" is greyed out.  Any development on this feature?