Microsoft funds Open Source initiative

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      Vim is used everywhere, also within Microsoft. This inspired Microsoft
      employees to take action. This is the message I received:

      I am grateful for the Microsoft employees and Microsoft itself to help
      Vim's charityware concept. At least some of that 85% profit is going in
      the right direction! :-)

      I hope this inspires others to help the orphans in Uganda. The project
      is steadily growing, the more donations we receive, the more we can do
      for the poor and needy children. See http://iccf-holland.org

      If you are working for a company with a "double donation" scheme:
      Can you do better than Microsoft!?!?

      --
      From "know your smileys":
      (:-# Said something he shouldn't have