[vim-mac] "make" needs "vim90004.err"?

  • Sven Guckes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2000
      Anton - please include info on your version!
      I suppose that this might be specific to the
      Mac version, so I'll forward it to vim-mac.

      Sven

      ===
      From: Anton Kiland <anton@...>
      To: guckes@...
      Subject: Hi!
      Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:48:29 +0100

      Hi!

      I code in C++ and when I want to makeprg (:make, :!make)
      it just tells me that it cant find vim90004.err (or vim90001.err)
      and It wont build the prog. Please help me.

      //Anton a Swedish Person
    • Anton Kiland
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2000
        Hi Again!

        I have version 5.6 (and 5.5). I want to use vim because it looks a
        little bit easier to use that CW (and I cant get CW).
        So please help me.

        //Anton (Thanx)