Patched MacVim to work with Logitech Control Center

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      Hi,

      I have patched MacVim so that it _should_ now work with the Logitech
      Control Center. If anybody reading this would care to compile the
      latest version and test it with LCC I'd be grateful (assuming that
      somebody actually runs LCC). Otherwise I guess we'll know that it
      works if nobody reports problems with MacVim not opening any windows
      within the next couple of weeks. ;-)

      Thanks,