updated binary for OSX 10.2 Jaguar

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      I have posted an updated binary, again compiled by Thomas Koch, for
      OSX 10.2 (Jaguar). (I also placed an order for my own copy of 10.2 ...
      and I see that 10.2.1 is out.) While I was at it, I updated the FAQ and
      Bugs sections of the web page. This version supports GUI dialogues,
      avoids the "Hit Return" prompt when starting with drag-and-drop, and
      includes the improved system gvimrc file that I mentioned in a previous
      post.

      Still on my TODO list: test and integrate patches from Ben Fowler
      (and re-read Axel Kielhorn's comments on them); improve the description
      of downloading and compiling the source.

      If you think I left anything off the TODO list, or if there are
      problems with the web page or the binaries, let me know.

      --Benji Fisher

      http://macvim.swdev.org/OSX